Extractors (new and...

[Closed] Extractors (new and used)  

RSS
BM Staff
Member Admin

We are bringing a new line of extractors to our store and they would be arriving the first week of June. If you want to see the models that we're bringing, we have posted them in our online store for pre-order:

https://beemaniacs.com/?s=extractor&post_type=product

We are also selling the manual extractors that we used to rent in previous seasons. These used extractors are being sold on first-come, first-served basis (in-store only and not online).

This is the detail on the used extractors:

1- Manual 2-frame stainless steel extractor with screen and bottom bucket (stainless steel).
Includes extra 5-gallon plastic bucket, filter mesh, and uncapping knife
$200 - paid members of any beekeeping association can take this kit for $150

2- Unassembled 2-frame stainless steel manual extractor. Will need 2 screws and 2 nuts to put it together (sold unassembled - missing the nuts and bolts)
$75  - paid members of any beekeeping association can take this item for $50

Posted : 25/05/2018 3:27 pm
BM Staff
Member Admin

Picture of the used extractor material.

20180525 152811

Posted : 25/05/2018 3:32 pm
africabushpilot
Eminent Member

Are you going to continue to rent extractors?

Posted : 25/05/2018 8:14 pm
BM Staff
Member Admin

No. We are not going to be renting extracting kits anymore.

We had the rentals for several years, but we have run out of space. We noticed more people interested in buying their own kits, so we are bringing new extracting equipment for sale instead.

This week we removed many items we had in storage (some will be going out on sale in our store) to make room in our warehouse.

We also increased 40% our warehouse space by adding more concrete. All in preparation to make room for more material coming in.

Posted : 26/05/2018 10:14 am
BM Staff
Member Admin

This was 2 days ago, increasing concrete space in our warehouse

20180524 064351

Posted : 26/05/2018 10:24 am
africabushpilot
Eminent Member

That sounds great! And I got a great deal on a used extractor, thanks! There was no way I could justify buying an extractor as long as you were renting them.

I hope to upgrade to a motorized one in a few years, again no way to justify that expense with my few hives right now.

Posted : 26/05/2018 5:34 pm
BM Staff
Member Admin

Just to update that all the used extractors are gone.

Posted : 29/06/2018 10:57 am
Share: